FS301K Remote & Keypad Alarm
The FS301K merges keypad and remote control operation into one alarm for the ultimate in customer convenience and satisfaction. The remote control allows boat owners to arm and disarm the alarm up to a hundred feet away. The remote also activates boarding lights, panic response and disables cabin motion detectors for overnight stays. The on-board keypad provides access for service personnel, operating modes such as Deck Watch and system programming. The FS301K can secure any length or style of boat.
The FS301K-DSP operates the same as the FS301K, but comes with an internal deck motion processor that monitors up to four FA1 deck sensors placed under the boat's deck. The FS301K-DSP stores and develops a deck movement signature from information sent by the FA1 deck sensors. When an intruder steps on the boat's deck causing the deck movement signature to change the alarm activates before any damage can occur. In the delay mode the boat's boarding lights activate for twenty seconds allowing time for the boat owner to enter the disarm code. The FS301K-DSP employs FA1 proprietary plug and play wiring for easy installation. The smart digital processor filters out deck movement caused by deck heating, boat movement, ceiling compressors, pumps, sudden equipment movement, RF noise, A/C power wiring and electrical storms. The F301K-DSP also utilizes audible FA1 deck sensor calibration for simple one person testing. The FS301K-DSP is currently used aboard many types of boats such as the world's largest private yacht, historical boats, catamarans, cruisers, trawlers, sailboats, commercial work boats and many others.
Along with simple installation and absolute reliability, the FS301K and FS301K-DSP meets or exceeds the standards for quality of many boat manufacturers. Under the toughest marine conditions, the advanced features and operation of the FS301K series of alarms provide unmatched performance at affordable prices.
WHY CHOOSE WHEN
YOU CAN HAVE BOTH?
Two Function Remote
- Two channel remote control operation emulates all features of the FS301 remote alarm system
- Surface mount, tamper resistant membrane keypad displays system status, engages various operating modes and identifies sensor troubles
- Program up to ten code hopping transmitters from system keypad
- Six auto-shunting zones
- Intelligent siren reset - automatically adjusts siren run time due to faulty motion and pre-intrusion sensors
- Flashes navigational, floods or spreader lights
- Last alarm memory
- Twenty-four hour remote panic mode
- Quiet-Arm - uses optional ES1 siren to eliminate loud audible remote status chirps
- Low volume siren indicator for entry delay notification and DSP calibration
- Deck Sentry - notifies boat owner of deck movement and opening of cabin entry doors
- Automatic power conserve mode
- Delayed 24 hour emergency zone
- Specialized motion detector zone
- Two programmable delay zones
- Eight function status LED
- Optional Built-in Deck Sensor Processor (FS301K-DSP)
- Ultra-low power consumption (8 milli-amps)
- On-Board-Arming disables cabin motion sensors and eliminates entry delays for overnight stays
- Activates vessel's lights for easy boarding
- Accepts up to three command keypads
- Activates dialers and communicators
- Field upgradeable controller for custom applications
- All components are shock mounted and coated
Kit Contents - Part # FS301K & FS301K-DSP
- Two channel RF remote control
- Command keypad with six feet of cable
- Control module. Dimensions - 4.5" X 3.0" X 1.25"
- Five amp fuse and water-resistant fuse holder
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Warning decal
- 16 Pin plug
- 19.8" antenna